- Samsung has revealed its latest S10 smartphone in San Francisco
- Here is a hands-on first look at the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10E
- The Korean giant has unveiled a folding phone, the Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung has launched a new 5G smartphone
- Why Samsung’s folding phone could be a blueprint of the future
Samsung has unveiled a folding phone that doubles as a tablet, which the Korean company hailed as the biggest development in smartphones in a decade.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold, which was launched alongside four other smartphones on Wednesday evening, functions as a typical smartphone but can be unfolded to a second 7.3-inch touchscreen.
The device, which will be released in April, will cost at least $1,980 (£1,516), making it by far the most expensive smartphone on the market.
It is the first of its kind from a major smartphone company, with Samsung claiming the device “answers sceptics” who claim that innovation has dried up in the industry