Inventrium Magazine is wholly owned by Inventrium Business Support Services (IBSS) (An IT Services Consulting entity based in Lagos, Nigeria). Inventrium Magazine sources and publishes Business and Technology related news, innovations and ideas.
Inventrium Magazine readers are mostly C-level executives, IT Professionals, Entrepreneurs, IT savvy individuals, business-minded individuals as well as lovers of Technology, Innovation and persons seeking inspiration for career growth. We seek to inspire, inform and keep our readers abreast of the Business of Technology, latest technology trends, technology news, technology innovations and all that is in-between.
We are also a research portal for academics, report and research-finding corporates/individuals as we gather industry Reports, Research, White-papers, Surveys, Studies, Innovative breakthroughs as well as Findings from leading Consulting Corporations, IT Security Corporations, Research Firms and Industry Policy makers and Government Institutions such as Accenture, KPMG, ISACA, ORACLE, McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, FORBES, FORTUNE, INC5000, THE Entreprenuer, Delliotte, PWC, Ernst & Young, IBM, etc. You can download some of our Findings from https://news.inventrium.net/category/research/ .
We encourage you Subscribe, leave your comments on each article and/or get in touch with us.
- Samsung and Google challenge Dolby Atmos with new IAMF 3D spatial audio technology November 10, 2023
- Microsoft issues warning on quantum computing`s threat potential to cybersecurity November 8, 2023
- Revolutionizing Space Cleanup: Tractor Beams of the Future Tackle Junk in Orbit November 8, 2023
- How to download YouTube videos to your PC for free November 8, 2023
- How to Install YouTube Web App on Windows 10 and 11 November 7, 2023