Inventrium Magazine is wholly owned by Inventrium Business Support Services (IBSS) (An IT Services Consulting entity based in Lagos, Nigeria). Inventrium Magazine sources and publishes Business and Technology related news, innovations and ideas.
Inventrium Magazine readers are mostly C-level executives, IT Professionals, Entrepreneurs, IT savvy individuals, business-minded individuals as well as lovers of Technology, Innovation and persons seeking inspiration for career growth. We seek to inspire, inform and keep our readers abreast of the Business of Technology, latest technology trends, technology news, technology innovations and all that is in-between.
We are also a research portal for academics, report and research-finding corporates/individuals as we gather industry Reports, Research, White-papers, Surveys, Studies, Innovative breakthroughs as well as Findings from leading Consulting Corporations, IT Security Corporations, Research Firms and Industry Policy makers and Government Institutions such as Accenture, KPMG, ISACA, ORACLE, McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, FORBES, FORTUNE, INC5000, THE Entreprenuer, Delliotte, PWC, Ernst & Young, IBM, etc. You can download some of our Findings from https://news.inventrium.net/category/research/ .
We encourage you Subscribe, leave your comments on each article and/or get in touch with us.
- What are supercomputers and why are they important? An expert explains January 20, 2023
- Samsung Galaxy S23 series US pricing leaks January 20, 2023
- T-Mobile Says Hacker Stole Data for 37 Million Customers January 20, 2023
- The Coolest Home Tech Products at CES 2023 January 20, 2023
- The internet of the future could download Red Dead Redemption 2 in nanoseconds January 20, 2023