Inventrium Magazine is wholly owned by Inventrium Business Support Services (IBSS) (An IT Services Consulting entity based in Lagos, Nigeria). Inventrium Magazine sources and publishes Business and Technology related news, innovations and ideas.
Inventrium Magazine readers are mostly C-level executives, IT Professionals, Entrepreneurs, IT savvy individuals, business-minded individuals as well as lovers of Technology, Innovation and persons seeking inspiration for career growth. We seek to inspire, inform and keep our readers abreast of the Business of Technology, latest technology trends, technology news, technology innovations and all that is in-between.
We are also a research portal for academics, report and research-finding corporates/individuals as we gather industry Reports, Research, White-papers, Surveys, Studies, Innovative breakthroughs as well as Findings from leading Consulting Corporations, IT Security Corporations, Research Firms and Industry Policy makers and Government Institutions such as Accenture, KPMG, ISACA, ORACLE, McKinsey & Company, The Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, FORBES, FORTUNE, INC5000, THE Entreprenuer, Delliotte, PWC, Ernst & Young, IBM, etc. You can download some of our Findings from https://news.inventrium.net/category/research/ .
We encourage you Subscribe, leave your comments on each article and/or get in touch with us.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook predicts AR will have ‘profound’ impact, downplays metaverse October 3, 2022
- Nigeria ranks 150th in global internet speed – Survey October 3, 2022
- The surprising power of internet memes October 3, 2022
- Cloudflare launches an eSIM to secure mobile devices October 3, 2022
- The curious mobile phone that Bill Gates uses on a daily basis and which leaves no-one indifferent October 3, 2022